This is how I find some terrific websites that sell:
- Fabric-Connecting Threads, Fabric Attic Store on Ebay (I've purchased several fabrics from this lady-excellent service, fast shipping, reasonable prices!!) Burkholder's Fabrics (purchase here frequently!)
- Quilting kits- Sun Valley Quilts -quilt patterns and kits as well as fabric, beautiful assortment.
- Yarn- Chain stores -Michael's, AC Moore, but also on a local level you can usually find beautiful natural, unique yarns such as Alpaca at a local yarn shop, (you will also be helping the local economy).
- Books on quilting, sewing, crafting, etc. You can usually find these at any of the above listed stores or on Amazon.com at a reduced price, perhaps even by" going green "at yard sales.
- Patterns for sewing, quilting, other crafts- most fabric stores carry these, but you can also look at specialty online stores, one of my favorites for purse patterns is Jackie's Desighns (I have purchased some very unique purse patterns from this designer, excellent service and fast shipping!)
- Plenty of other craft items also , just use Google or Yahoo to search for your particular interest, and have fun browsing!